Tuesday, July 18, 2006

voximation

I have a couple of posts on Vox for your perusin' pleasure. Whether you like ruminations on adult behaviour or misty watercoloured memories of girlfriends past, there's a little something for you there.

I have also, by the by, two invitations to Vox to give out. No tortuous requirements, no hoops to jump through. Just say you want one, and it's yours.

Besides, if'n you don't speak up and say you want one? Gord will totally take both of them and just waste everyone's time with his total bullshit.

Update: Only one vox invite left as of Tuesday afternoon! Act now or it goes to the horrible Gord.

3 comments:

Brandon said...

i won't ask for an invite, because, well, this is my first time visiting and whatnot (and that would be rude, like drinking an entire bottle of courvoisier at your neighbor's house on your first visit when you really weren't even invited, but we won't mention THAT).

however, i have seen these VOX invites all over the blogosphere for the first time today, and i'm just a bit curious. what's the hook?

Nora said...

Could I have one? I've been wanting to start another blog, as everyone from my mother to my old boss to my landlady knows about mine*, and sometimes a girl wants privacy. Darnit.


*no, i'm not famous or anything. I just have a tendancy to overshare.

Anonymous said...

Nora, you may have a Vox invite on two conditions:

1. You do something like, say, respond to The Inferno with a series of poems of your own.

2. You send me your email address, because I'm having trouble finding it on your site.