Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I Guest-Posted Over at Mr. Teacher Man

Once upon a time, I had a best friend. We did everything together and never took prisoners. And that friend's name... was C.J. Koster.

Nah, I've never met the guy. But we've exchanged emails, and I can say with confidence that if he ever left Korea and came back to the relative sanity of Canada, I would mail him a beer.* Especially now that he kindly asked me to post over at his blog, which is an always-enjoyable howl of despair read.

My new boots remind me of how my dreaming has changed with the approach of middle age. As I grow older my remembered dreams grow fewer. I not only mean that the frequency of memorable dreams has diminished, but that some of the ones I pinned to the corkboard on the inside of my skull have grown brittle and fallen off.

And those are just the opening sentences! But I warn you, the rest of it is just some text I copied off an adult video site.

3 comments:

C.J. Koster said...

You are so mailing me a beer. SUCKA!

Jason said...

This is a great site you have here. I found it from a friend's site. I have a blog myself which attempts to bring inspiration and guidance to people all around the world. I was wondering if we could do a link exchange so we can spread some traffic around between each other.

Jason
TheWISDOMWALL.com

Anonymous said...

ohh…great put up but truly?/? :P

--------------------------------------------
美国留学生
Also welcome you!