Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I lost a really long entry

I did. I lost it. It's late in the day. I have stuff to do. My post was on syllables. And self-help. And good books. And now it's gone. I'm pissed right off. No good blooger. No buy. No good. Bye, sly entry, my favourite posting, post of the century. I got served by internal servers serving errors, servants on errands screwing the gentry. Whose sql? Pyra. Php. That's what you get when your service is free. Fucked up blogger. From the heights on you I pee.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, and I was so itching for the syllables, too!

Friday Films said...

We should mourn over a pint of Stella. If I don't get out and start drinking soon, all my guilt over doing nothing will be in vain.

palinode said...

Come out to O'Hanlon's for Burton's birthday. We'll be there in ten minutes.

Friday Films said...

P and I are heading to Bodega I think. Give Burton a pinch from me. That'll go over well.

Anonymous said...

you said "blooger". i chuckled.

palinode said...

You used to talk like Foghorn Leghorn anyway. Although it was usually when you were imitating the character.

Cut 'n' paste. I did. I wrote in Word, pasted it into Blogger, and then everything crashed. Word. Blogger. The light in the bathroom. Somehow in the confusion the clipboard got voided. It was traumatic.