Tuesday, November 04, 2008

my web empire extends by an inch

Everybody what's out there! I am now a weekly contributor to MamaPop, a site written with a women-centric take on pop culture. I have to fake it because I've never actually met a woman in person, but I hear they have the same needs, fears and desires as men, except the majority of them want to have sex with us. Why this is I'm not sure - I mean, have you seen the condition we keep ourselves in? But the world is built on miracle and bluff.

Even though I post every Tuesday at 2:00 pm Eastern time, I strongly recommend that you visit every single waking moment of your days. The writing team, headed up by Sweetney and Amalah, is an exceptionally strong and funny bunch of pop culture addicts. Including my Schmutzie-wife!

Go now and go often. My inaugural post is called The Greatest Trick Joaquin Phoenix Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn't Exist. Feel free to leave comments, insult my insensitivity to celebrities, whatever you like. See you there.

2 comments:

Bruce Johnson said...

My only question is this.....does this gig pay anything?

If not, you are a just a volunteer typist.....

Party on Wayne.....

palinode said...

Call me a volunteer typist. I have another paid writing gig in the print world besides my dayjob, so I'm not 100% amateur. But it's fun to write so unashamedly about pop culture.