Monday, October 29, 2007

the chevalier of second life

aidan blackburn, chevalier of second life

Earlier this evening, having repudiated First Life completely, because I'm tired of using a cane to get around, I packed up my stuff and moved to Second Life. That place lets me fly, teleport and spend money. I don't see any of that happening in First Life. Especially the money spending. And downloading Quick Time. How different it all is.

As you can see, I have taken advantage of Second Life's flexibility to reinvent myself as a jut-jawed broken-nosed pouty-lipped coconut-coloured bow-legged wide-butted paunchy chevalier of my new country.

A country that I call WhycantIteleportoffthisislandia.

6 comments:

Abigail Road said...

I personally think you look better as you do now, but hey, whatever makes you feel better. ;)

Gwen said...

Well, the Chevalier won't be mistaken for either of the Efram Zimbalists, but I can understand your desire to fly right now.

Memarie Lane said...

Sexy!

mathew said...

i like your new nose - it has character.

also, i thought second life was all about spending money.

well, spending money, buying dildos and having sex with unicorns.

Theresa said...

How many lives must a man live now? Although, that flying thing is pretty cool. And woah, that "e-mail follow up comments" feature makes me happy. How did you turn that on?

dk said...

HAHAHAHAHA - thanks for the laughs brother