Wednesday, October 18, 2006

private service announcement

Hey good people! People of the blog! In keeping with my very bad habit of starting and abandoning weblogs on other hosting services, I've started a weblog on Wordpress. I call it Palinode's Sunny Time Ledger, and I've trying to find a focus for it. The theory being that if I find a focus, I won't just dump it after a week or two, once the fizzy feeling fades. Topics so far include: polders, wine and office talk. Should I call it "Palinode's Polders, Wine and Office Talk Forum?" I sure think so.

If you had control of Palinode's Sunny Time Ledger, what would you do with it? Remember that you could say whatever you wanted and the words would be attributable to me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no bright idears for your new weblog.

However, at first glance your photo looks startlingly like that of George Michael. Perhaps a fake-George-Michael-themed weblog?

I'm sorry.

I'll go now.

maarmie said...

I think cheesefairy may have been on to something. You need to pick some kind of celebrity to "be" and then "be" that celebrity - to the nth degree. Fun!

Anonymous said...

Keeping track of all of your blogs is starting to stress me out. I..can't..keep..up! Aaaagh.

palinode said...

A fake... George Michael... weblog. Ye gods.

I haven't had a George Michael resemblance comment in years. The first time I heard it, I was seventeen.

Anonymous said...

It's just the stubble. And maybe the squint.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:GeorgeMichaelFaithAlbumcover.jpg

Anonymous said...

please make it all about turttle spotting for the turtle spotting enthusiast.

Anonymous said...

I concure with anon turtles are where its at!

http://www.theturtles.com/