Wednesday, August 09, 2006

office christening

Evening around the home. Who doesn't love an evening around the home? Communists, that's who. I digress. Still evening. Palinode walks into the office, spies a piece of cat shit that's been kicked out of the litter box by an overenthusiastic cat. He walks into the living room.

Palinode: Do you know how you can tell that the spare room's an office?

Schmutzie: No, how?

Palinode: There's cat shit on the floor.

Schmutzie: Oh, that's definitely an office then.

Palinode: It's like I said.

Schmutzie: At our office there's cat shit everywhere.

Palinode: But it's not fresh quality cat shit like our home office.

Schmutzie: No, we have to get it outsourced and brought in.

Palinode: You need in-house cat shit capability. Is management going to get on that?

Schmutzie: It's true, we need a cat shit delivery system.

Palinode: Where's ours right now?

Schmutzie: It's in the bathtub waiting for a bug to crawl out of the drain.

Palinode: That's some good office infrastructure.

6 comments:

Elan Morgan said...

It's funny, because it's true.

Chris Wilson said...

My cat has this cute little habit of occasionally leaving steaming growlers in the dirty laundry area. He's mean spirited that one.

Mr. Head said...

Noice. You need to get some of that high quality Malaysian cat shit, man. I hear they feed their fecal felines nothing but milkfed veal laced with Benefiber and flakes of gold! Man. If I could score some of that for my office I'd be set.

maarmie said...

Better yet? The crap that comes out after they eat little crippled babies. Talk about primo shit...

Bird On A Line said...

Has your cat met my cat? Because they sound like twins. Neville has made it a morning habit (after licking my toes while I sit on the pot, mind you) to leap into the bathtub to look for any little protein snacks with legs. Works for me - I don't have to touch 'em!

Anonymous said...

I think I see business cards in Oscar's future:

Oscar Schmutzie-Palinode
Cat Shit Delivery System Expert
Reasonable Rates
Service With A Purr
"It's The Shit!!!"


Or somesuch.

~K.