Tuesday, April 26, 2005

where the hell have I been?

That's a good question. Last Wednesday a host of viruses started scooping out nuclei of most of my cells, peptides and all, in order to settle down and start ruining my life. Why haven't I posted? Too busy lying in cold baths and hoping that brings the fever down. Why haven't I slept? Because the task of shifting around in bed and feeling snot painfully pack itself into my sinuses is really demanding, and who wants to sleep when there's a stabbing pain in your throat and tonsils? And don't forget that a social life fades to insignificance at the prospect of sitting around in a crowded mediclinic and thinking I'm surrounded by sick people.

I'm hoping to get a little better in a day or two, in which time we'll talk about this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Printed in China for anxious Canadians.

1 comment:

blackbird said...

glad to see you are doing better. hope you can wait out the tea situation.